Today is yet another must win game after last week’s defeat at Leicester City.
It’s getting to the point where we could slip in to the bottom half of the table, which would be completely unacceptable when you consider the form we were in at the beginning of the campaign.
So today is a huge opportunity to put some more space between ourselves and the bottom half and start moving forward for a decent end to the season.
Having a bet on the game today? Then make sure you check out Kick-Off.co.uk‘s betting stats below before parting with your cash.
1. West Ham have won 50% of their last 20 home games, losing seven and drawing two of the other 10.
2. In their last 20 home matches, West Ham have scored 1.4 goals per game and conceded 0.9 goals per game on average.
3. West Ham are winless in their last three Premier League games against Stoke but have won seven overall win three draws and five Potters wins.
4. Five of these seven Premier League fixtures at Upton Park have seen just one side scoring.
5. After winning three games in a row in February/March, Stoke have now lost three games in succession.
6. Aaron Cresswell is the only of Sam Allardyce’s men to have played every minute of every West Ham game in the Premier League this season.
7. Four of the last six West Ham games in the Premier League has seen at least three goals scored.
8. In their last 20 home games, 11 of the 27 goals scored by West Ham have come from forwards, 10 from midfielders and 3 from defenders.
9. Upton Park has seen the most goals from indirect free-kicks this season (6).
10. 10 of the 13 Premier League goals that Stewart Downing has been involved in this season came before the New Year.
Want to back the Hammers to win a second successive home game this weekend? Head to the KickOff.co.uk West Ham v Stoke predictions page for all the betting tips you need.
Ultimate Form Guide