We never beat Everton in the league.
We did manage to do them in the FA Cup earlier this year, but that was only down to a beautiful ‘gloves off’ penalty from Adrian in a shoot-out.
But with this being our final home game of the season and potentially Sam Allardyce’s final game in charge at Upton Park, perhaps things can be different for once?
Can we end the Allardyce era on a high? I wouldn’t bet on it.
But if you’re planning to, then don’t part with your hard earned moolah before reading kick-off.co.uk’s betting stats for the game below…
1. West Ham have won 50% of their last 20 Premier League games and are unbeaten in their last three.
2. In their last 20 home games against teams positioned in the bottom half of the table, West Ham have won 12, drawn six and lost two of these matches.
3. West Ham are winless in their last six Premier League games against Everton at Upton Park, losing five and drawing one.
4. The last five of these Premier League meetings at Upton Park have seen both sides scoring.
5. In their last 20 home matches, West Ham have scored 1.3 goals per game and conceded 0.8 goals per game on average.
6. West Ham are also winless in the last 13 of these Premier League fixtures, not beating Everton since April 2007.
7. Eight of the last 11 of these Premier League meetings overall have seen at least two goals scored.
8. In their last 20 home games, 65% of the 26 goals scored by West Ham have come in open play, whilst 27% have come from set-pieces.
9. Aaron Cresswell is the only West Ham player to have appeared in every minute of their Premier League fixtures this season.
10. In their last 20 home games, 11 of the 26 goals scored by West Ham have come from forwards, 10 from midfielders and 3 from defenders.
Want to back the Hammers to break their Everton curse this weekend? Head to the KickOff.co.uk West Ham v Everton predictions page for everything you need.
Ultimate Form Guide