Our last three performances have been relatively promising, despite drawing each one of them.
Conceding late equalisers to United and Spurs have seriously damaged our bid for a top six finish, but we can start putting that right with points against Palace on Saturday afternoon.
Our 3-1 win at Selhurst Park at the beginning of the season was our first against Palace since 2003, and we should really be expecting to make it consecutive victories against Alan Pardew’s side.
If we play the same way we did against United and Spurs then there are few teams in the Premier League who will be able to handle us, and Palace will struggle.
If you’re having a bet on the game, or simply just love your stats, then make sure you pay close attention to Kick-Off.co.uk’s stats below.
1. West Ham United have drawn their last three Premier League games, winning eight, drawing eight and losing four of their last 20 games overall.
2. In their last 20 home games against teams positioned below them in the table, West Ham United have won 13 and drawn seven of these matches without loss.
3. It’s pretty even between the sides in this fixture with four wins apiece and three draws.
4. Indeed, West Ham United’s win at Selhurst Park in August was their first over Crystal Palace since October 2003.
5. Just one of the five of these fixtures that have taken place at Upton Park in the Premier League have seen both sides scoring.
6. Sam Allardyce and Alan Pardew have both managed Newcastle and West Ham United in the Premier League. Head-to-head, Allardyce has won five and lost one of their nine meetings as
7. In their last 20 home matches, West Ham United have scored 1.5 goals per game and conceded 0.9 goals per game on average.
8. West Ham United have scored first in nine of their last 12 home Premier League games.
9. Crystal Palace have won just one of their last eight London derbies (W1 D3 L4) since beating West Ham at Upton Park last season.
10. Don’t expect a goalfest with eight of the last 11 West Ham United games overall have seen under two goals being scored.
Want to back a second consecutive Hammers win in this London derby on Saturday? Head over to the KickOff West Ham v Crystal Palace predictions page for all your betting needs this weekend.