So we don’t beat Manchester City very often, and our chances of getting anything this afternoon are extremely slim.
We did beat the Champions at the Boleyn Ground back in October, but playing at the Etihad is always a different prospect altogether.
Both sides have their got their own injury problems heading in to the afternoon, but you’d still expect City to come out on top. Unfortunately.
So if you’re a betting man then you’d undoubtedly be going for a City win today – but where’s the value in that?
Either way, don’t part with your hard earned cash before consulting Kick-Off’s betting style stats below…
1. West Ham have been fairly even with their results over the last 20 Premier League games, winning six, drawing seven and losing seven.
2. In their last 20 away matches, West Ham have scored 1.1 goals per game and conceded 1.7 goals per game on average.
3. West Ham have only won one game at Man City in Premier League history, with the Citizens winning ten with two draws.
4. However, the Hammers did win the reverse fixture in October, beating the champions 2-1 at Upton Park with goals from Morgan Amalfitano and Diafra Sakho.
5. Despite this, West Ham have never won both fixtures against Man City in a single Premier League campaign.
6. In the overall Premier League fixture history, West Ham have won eight of these fixtures with Man City winning 14 with five draws.
7. West Ham have lost seven points from goals scored in the 90th minute (and injury time) this season, more than any other team.
8. Seven of the last nine of these Premier League meetings have seen both sides scoring.
9. In their last 20 away games, 14 of the 23 goals scored by West Ham have come from forwards, 8 from midfielders and 1 from defenders.
10. West Ham have scored a league-high 15 headed goals this season, 11 more than Manchester City have (4).
Want to back the Hammers to do the league double this weekend? Head over to KickOff’s Man City v West Ham predictions page for everything you need.
Ultimate Form Guide